Local Alternative Dispute Resolution through Arbitration and Mediation Don't wait - schedule your mediation today!
American Arbitration Association AAA Affiliate Mediator, Arbitrator & Umpire Appointee - Mr. Roy Theophilus Bent, Jr. have been independently vetted by attorneys with expertise in litigated claims exceeding $100K.
He has demonstrated 20+ years senior-level business, professional and legal experience as an Arbitrator, Mediator & Insurance Appraisal Clause Umpire / Neutral in Federal Courts, District Courts, County-Level Courts, Justice Courts, and Municipal Courts.
Mr. Bent is a University of Houston Law Center Alumni who currently practices ADR services on a panel of qualified Mediators and Arbitrators at Baytown Mediation Center, in Baytown, Texas.
Our Mediator and Arbitrators are highly-credentialed neutrals with a minimum of 40 Hour Basic training in ADR from a college of higher learning and have advanced training including 30 hours of Divorce; some may be Licensed Attorneys, or Retired Judges and /or Neutrals with subject matter expertise in the following:
MEDIATION & ARBITRATION SERVCES
- East Harris County Commercial & Residential Eviction Mediation due to Covid-19
- Construction Cases– Non-Payments, Delays, Employment Claims
- Oil, Gas, & Refinery Contracts – ExxonMobil, Shell, Valero, Flint Hills Resources
- Automobile Sales Contracts – Franchised Dealers, Independent Dealers
- Medical Malpractice Claims – Healthcare, Methodist Hospital, St. Luke’s, ect.
- Insurance Policy / Liability Claims – Geico, State Farm, Liberty Mutual, USAA, etc.
- Total Loss Actual Cash Value Disputes
- DTPA, Consumer Products – All disputes
- Valuations & Appraisals