Construction Design & Defect Claims
Commercial, Real, Personal Property
Auto & Manufactured Home Sales
Time Shares and Travel Services
Divorce & Child Custody
Insurance Policy / No-Fault Claims
Landlord / Tenant Evictions
Employment & Labor Law Claims
MEDIATION AND ARBITRATION EXPERTISE
Baytown Mediation Center seeks to bridge resolution with conflict using professional alternative dispute resolution methods. Our Mediators, Arbitrators, and Umpires have over twenty (20) years’ experience in pre-litigated alternative dispute resolution facilitation.
Our Mediators and Arbitrators are highly-credentialed neutrals with a minimum of 40 Hour Basic training in ADR from a college of higher learning and have advanced training including 30 hours of Divorce; some may be Licensed Attorneys, or Retired Judges and /or Neutrals with subject matter expertise in:
- Construction Cases – Non-Payments, Delays, Employment Claims
- Oil, Gas, & Refinery Contracts – ExxonMobil, Shell, Valero, Motiva, Flint Hills Resources
- Automobile Sales Contracts – Franchised Dealers, Independent Dealers
- Medical Malpractice Claims – Healthcare, Methodist Hospital, St. Luke’s, act.
- Insurance Policy / Liability Claims – Geico, State Farm, Liberty Mutual, USAA, Nationwide
- Total Loss Actual Cash Value Disputes
- DTPA, Consumer Products – All disputes
- Valuations & Appraisals
Alternative Dispute Resolution is the preferred method for reducing the enormous costs of litigation and time spent in courts.
Baytown Mediation Center practices professional Mediation / Arbitration / Umpire / & Neutral Alternative Dispute Resolution Services in the State of Texas. We practice ADR as a daily profession under the auspices of the American Arbitration Association.